The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Point system Ranked Makes no sense to me.

Lunatearz
Lunatearz
✭✭
When are we getting a roster that shows how points are earned and what points are earned in ranked matches? It's infuriating looking when I win a match I barely get any points but when I lose the next match against the same player I lose over 200 points.

I can't do that anymore its too much time-consuming to lose that many points in one match when you don't gain much at all.

So here's my request to the DEV team. LET THE POINT SYSTEM MAKE SENSE AND BE TRANSPARENT.

Edited by Lunatearz on October 28, 2022 1:15PM
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't agree more.

Several players have brought up these concerns and asked for an explanation but so far we have not received a response. The current system is driving players off from ranked games because it's unfair.

Good players shouldn't need advantages. A win is a win and a loss is a loss and all should be scored evenly. If you win more than you lose you will naturally move up the rankings without receiving unfair advantages.
    Edited by SilverBride on October 28, 2022 3:51PM
    PCNA
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It makes no sense to anyone. Even the summary in the end of each match is just gibberish.
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »
    It makes no sense to anyone. Even the summary in the end of each match is just gibberish.

Which is why I have said we need to know how it works. We need to know why winning or losing to one player has a more significant effect than a win or loss to another player. Is it random, do the decks or number of turns play a role or is it based on the difference in ranking?