The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

High isle Cabinets

kinguardian
kinguardian
✭✭✭✭
On high isle you can not interact with a lot of the cabinets that hang on the wall. You can notice it for example in steadfast manor with several of them.
When you interact with them to steal it says "Target out of range"

I hope you will repair this because my little bosmer does like thieving ;)
  • HushAzrael
    HushAzrael
    ✭✭✭
    Also, it’s a darn shame that for some reason many of the chairs in high isle aren’t sittable! The inn, the roister’s club, outside the club, etc., all are for looks only. :(
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    HushAzrael wrote: »
    Also, it’s a darn shame that for some reason many of the chairs in high isle aren’t sittable! The inn, the roister’s club, outside the club, etc., all are for looks only. :(

I know!! I find the interaction with furniture not great. The thing is it is possible looking at all the emotes they make. Why can we not sit on a chair and choose an option like drinking or eating, laughing etc.
    Same with beds and sitting by desks.
    They can have us use the emotes in interaction with the furniture. Now that would be so cool when roleplaying.

I sometimes walk in on a roleplaying situation and love to read the story, sometimes I get included in their story and I really like it. So how cool would it be if there were more animated/ animations going on.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They were supposed to fix that in an earlier patch. They missed a bunch.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"