Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My DK looks like a rock in PvP, be a rock too...

Getsugatenso
Getsugatenso
✭✭
  • Thecompton73
    Thecompton73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is not really a great example of being "a rock". There are a couple of reasons I say this.
    1) it's a video about how tanky you are but the enemy group is actually outnumbered and on the defense the whole time
    2) because there are so many allies around combined with the fact you personally have low damage you never draw enough attention and get focused so you're never attacked by more than 1 person at a time.

Nothing personal but when you use such boastful language in your title ya better really bring it with the video evidence. Like show us you fighting 5-6 people solo and shrugging off their damage.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is not really a great example of being "a rock". There are a couple of reasons I say this.
    1) it's a video about how tanky you are but the enemy group is actually outnumbered and on the defense the whole time
    2) because there are so many allies around combined with the fact you personally have low damage you never draw enough attention and get focused so you're never attacked by more than 1 person at a time.

Nothing personal but when you use such boastful language in your title ya better really bring it with the video evidence. Like show us you fighting 5-6 people solo and shrugging off their damage.

All of this individuals videos are like this.
    In another video they talk about "beating streaking sorcs" or something but it is a 2v1 lol.
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was expecting his DK to look like this:

Wwe_the_rock_png_by_double_a1698_day9ylt-pre_(1).png
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Templar look like Lazer, be a Lazer

*Insert video of me spamming RD from behind 30 friends*