The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azureblight Weapons

stewg73
stewg73
✭✭
I have run this dungeon (Lair of Maarselok) many times on normal, and have EVERY piece of armour and jewelry but not a single weapon, so my query is

Do the weapons only drop in the vet instance or am I having a breathtakingly bad RNG run? (I'm talking months here)
  • joergino
    joergino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They drop only from the last boss, just like jewelry pieces. Normal or veteran don't matter.
    Edited by joergino on October 29, 2022 7:21AM
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It what @joergino said. I've found that jewelry usually drops before weapons. If you have all the jewels, the next drop should be a weapon, or shield, of one of the 3 sets in there