The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Menu Changes

wulrick
wulrick
Soul Shriven
I can not believe the stupid updates and what people who run this game KEEP wasting money on! why change all the menu screens that were perfectly fine, everything is completely inconvenient now, can't even scroll up on chat messages now near as I can tell and on the wrong side of the screen too boot. theses changes probably cost thousands and the changes do nothing better than before. Why make these horrible decisions?!?!? while nothing new cool or fun comes out anymore, I been waiting for pole arms and hand to hand since BETA! Hell I still made a character that just punches people instead of using weapons, surprisingly dose alright in pvp despite complete lack of damage. But please for [snip] sake change the menus back, it even feels more laggy. I keep loosing interest and faith in games because the developers keep making the stupidest decisions possible, its like unbelievably sad. [snip] I some times get the erg to play again but come on to find nothing really new and quickly get board and disappointed. I don't have free time to waste these days, and here I am having to jump on forums and waist my time more venting than actually gettign the devs attention to actually fix the game or make it better. I really shouldn't have to come on here because of something so stupid, please just fix your game.

[edited for bashing & profanity bypass]
Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 28, 2022 10:32AM
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did you turn the accessibility setting on by chance you can turn it off in the settings menu.
  • edward_frigidhands
    edward_frigidhands
    ✭✭✭✭
    The menu has not been changed for me.

I am assuming you might accidentally have turner in accessibility mode or gamepad mode ( can be turned on without having a gamepad connected ).
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The menu screens have not been changed.
    Edited by Grizzbeorn on October 28, 2022 7:44AM
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • Clyde_BlueSnake
      Clyde_BlueSnake
      ✭✭✭
      Like above said, you probably turned accessibility settings on. The way you describing the UI menu screens, chat box (personally, as someone started from PS4, I never liked that console chat box) it sounds like you did.

It's a UI from the consoles they later added to PC. It's like a mode for those moved from console to PC, who still not adapted to regular PC gamepad mode yet & still used to the console main menu screen.
      Edited by Clyde_BlueSnake on October 28, 2022 7:52AM
      Main is Blue-Thuxis, a Argonian stamSorc, whose also is a werewolf! 2nd main, Cobalt-Thuxis, a Argonian stamArc, an identical twin sister to Blue-Thuxis, even is a werewolf as well! some alts:
      Nirn-Scale Rajthux (Argonian, Templar), Ros-Ei Nature-Thuxis (Argonian, Warden), Crimson-Thuxis (Argonian, DK), Bone-Thuxis Tharn (Argonian, Necro) Why Bone-Thuxis has Tharn as a last name:
      The siblings were separated at a young age due to a Dres slaver raid, Blue, Cobalt, Ros-Ei & their mother were able to escape, Crimson & Bone weren't that lucky. Crimson was later "rescued" by some Orcs that later ambushed the House Dres Dunmers, unfortunately one Dunmer remained & sadly successfully brought the young Bone-Thuxis to the Dres plantation. Later an Imperial, a Tharn, bought Bone at a auction & later told he was free, the young Argonian sadly had no idea where to go & doesn't know if his family was still alive, so the Tharn adopted him into House Tharn. This family of Argonians finally reunited years later.
      , Kenneth Clyde (Nord, Sorc), Selene Gray-Thuxis (Argonian, Nightblade), Urmanda (Orc, Warden)
      Some ESO history: I originally started from PS4 NA during June 10, 2015, I did reached CP 810+ on there. I eventually kinda got tired of paying PS+, so during February 4, 2019 I started moving to PC NA. Also CP: 810+. Nowadays I play ESO PC mostly, while PS4 is dust.
    • FluffyBird
      FluffyBird
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Oh, my favorite, a stray setting or a personal bug that can be solved with a bit of [snip] and patience, [snip]

[edited for baiting]
      Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 28, 2022 10:34AM