The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Grace of the Green: Take my money please!

AnonomissX
AnonomissX
✭✭✭✭
I missed out on noticing this the first time...I will give you real world MONIES to get the Grace of the Green skin! I have submitted ticket # 221010-003183 - give me a price HINT HINT! :)
Ebonheart Pact, Nord Templar/healer on NA Xbox server. My main toon WAS a tall and foxy redhead - now she has been gamma-irradiated and has green skin and black hair. 3 other characters I only use for writs. Can't be bothered to create multiple toons - EXCEPT now my WW is getting spooled up for Cyrodiil - Blood For The Pact! IRL cranky sometimes redhead chick at large in Las Vegas, NV
  • TylerDurden
    TylerDurden
    ✭✭✭
    It’s from the grim harlequin crates, hopefully they will bring them back this month
  • AnonomissX
    AnonomissX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, they can get my money even faster by selling it to me hint hint
    Ebonheart Pact, Nord Templar/healer on NA Xbox server. My main toon WAS a tall and foxy redhead - now she has been gamma-irradiated and has green skin and black hair. 3 other characters I only use for writs. Can't be bothered to create multiple toons - EXCEPT now my WW is getting spooled up for Cyrodiil - Blood For The Pact! IRL cranky sometimes redhead chick at large in Las Vegas, NV
  • ArgonianAustin
    ArgonianAustin
    ✭✭✭
    I dont know if they do it anymore but back in the day, you could submit a ticket if you had the crowns, or hmm im not sure if they would do this for something that cost gems.
    Just a Lizard Man that plays ESO with my twin brother khajiit_kyle
  • TylerDurden
    TylerDurden
    ✭✭✭
    Isn’t it in the crates being released tomorrow?
  • Sockermannen
    Sockermannen
    ✭✭✭
    I dont know if they do it anymore but back in the day, you could submit a ticket if you had the crowns, or hmm im not sure if they would do this for something that cost gems.

wait you could buy none-available crown store items by submitting tickets back in the day? interesting

• AnonomissX
    AnonomissX
    ✭✭✭✭
    BTW follow up - they won't take my money XD But I found another way...look at the pinned post in the general discussion for ESO fashion
  • TylerDurden
    TylerDurden
    ✭✭✭
    Where is the pinned post?
  • TylerDurden
    TylerDurden
    ✭✭✭
    I want this skin also!!!
  • AnonomissX
    AnonomissX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where is the pinned post?

Well, it is in the general discussion forum under the pinned mega fashion thread, but this is why below:
    l0ivldbv567h.png