The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is this really what you intended when you made achievements account-wide?

SnottyKitty
SnottyKitty
Soul Shriven
Dear crafting writers and decision makers,

You have made it incredibly difficult to determine what pages of a style motif a single character knows. For example, I have earned the Mazzatun Style Master but neither of my 2 crafting characters knows all the individual pages. Without going through the tedious process of going to a craft station and checking to see which pages you can craft with each character there is no way to tell which character knows which page. Did you intend it to be this way or was this an aspect to the combining of achievements that you just didn't consider? Do you think this is an acceptable functionality? It's such an incredibly bad idea, I almost cannot believe you really did this. If there is someway to know what each character has learned other than the stupid process I just described why isn't that easily found or mentioned anywhere? I did look for any post that might have asked this question but could not find anything recent. Do we now have to make spreadsheets to keep track of these things? Seriously, [snip]?

Someone please tell me there is an easier way to keep track of this. I'm awfully glad I didn't eat the Master Writ on the wrong character because I check and assumed that having the achievement meant one of my characters knew the entirety of the motif.

[edited for profanity bypass]
Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 30, 2022 4:53PM
  • Lucifer_Sam
    Lucifer_Sam
    ✭✭
    Motifs are tracked in the lore library.
  • SnottyKitty
    SnottyKitty
    Soul Shriven

Thank goodness! I could not believe they wouldn't provide some simple way to keep track. Thanks for the info.
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

and I also make sure my main crafter reads motifs before any other character to ensure my main crafter knows everything I have obtained.