The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How can i build a good stamina warden?

FishForce
FishForce
Im intrested to build a stamina warden it does not have to be perfect i just want to check it out since i have an orc as race this would be a better fit then magicka. It has to be healing on the backbar and dmg for soloing on the frontbar. What would you players advise? Anyone got any links to a good build? Or what skills i would be useing?
Thanks
Edited by FishForce on October 27, 2022 5:02PM
  • ShadowKyuubi
    ShadowKyuubi
    ✭✭✭✭
    How much healing are you thinking? You can get through a lot of content as a warden with vigor on the backbar. The companion passive (spam cliff racers and you'll heal) that heals you is not terrible, so dedicated healing is not strictly necessary. Plus, slotting either Ring of Pale Order or Reaving Blows (Blue Slottable CP) can help as well.

I have a few stamina builds, so I am trying to gauge what you want. Are we talking solo overland or solo dungeons?
    Edited by ShadowKyuubi on October 27, 2022 5:09PM
  • FishForce
    FishForce
    I want to solo just delves and public dungeons (no hard bosses)

And healing in group dungeons with just one bar if possble im not intending to do vetran dungeons.
    Edited by FishForce on October 27, 2022 5:11PM
  • ShadowKyuubi
    ShadowKyuubi
    ✭✭✭✭
    FishForce wrote: »
    I want to solo just delves and public dungeons (no hard bosses)

And healing in group dungeons with just one bar if possble im not intending to do vetran dungeons.

I'll make you a build, any preference on weapons?
  • FishForce
    FishForce
    Is restoration staff and lightning staff possible or is that magika only? Otherwise just a 2h sword i dont know whats good rather not deul wield...
  • ShadowKyuubi
    ShadowKyuubi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is restoration staff and lightning staff possible or is that magika only? Otherwise just a 2h sword i dont know whats good rather not deul wield...

ot5ps9k3e2vm.png

You won't be amazing at either role, but this should give you the damage for running overland and normals...Stam regen will be key...

Preview of Sets:
    7p38he5k34l6.png

g1jpruw08pg5.png

cu7kczvww1px.png

• ShadowKyuubi
    ShadowKyuubi
    ✭✭✭✭
    I meant to use sentinel...not engine guardian...my bad
  • FishForce
    FishForce
    thanks for the help i appreciate it ... so i have to use 2h and bow? And these sets can be crafted?
    Edited by FishForce on October 27, 2022 7:31PM
  • dmnqwk
    dmnqwk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use my Stamden to solo Crow with Isobel tanking it.

My warden has both tank and dd roles. If I do Crow as a tank, Mirri tends to die, so it's easier if I dps and let Isobel tank instead. Because of the constant movement I switch out barbed trap for Leeching Vines and she sits close to 100% health throughout the fight without it impacting my dps too heavily. (obviously I have to get out of the deadly swirl when it appears).

Warden can really layer the healing for content that requires it:

Lotus Blossom as our crit buff provides healing
    Leeching Vines adds yet another healing layer if necessary
    Arctic Blast can be added for yet more healing

Obviously it's overkill to run this many, but having the options exist is good - just pick how many of these you feel you need to run at the same time.

I run Relequen/Nirn and my bars look like:

Front bar: Rapid Strikes / Sub Ass / Whirling Blades / Fetcher Infection / Bird of Prey
    Back bar: Vigor / Barbed Trap / Stampede / Bull Netch / Lotus Blossom

I will switch rapid strikes for cutting dive in places I might be forced out of melee often.
    I can also switch out Fetcher Infection for Leeching Vines when the extra healing might be really useful.

As for gear, I run meta. I have an oakensoul werewolf heavy attack build from a recent guild event that didn't do badly.
    I also have a set of Blooddrinker because you can do an Oakensoul bleed build (using cutting dive or rapid strikes' other morph bloodthirst) that's fun to mess with.
  • ShadowKyuubi
    ShadowKyuubi
    ✭✭✭✭
    thanks for the help i appreciate it ... so i have to use 2h and bow? And these sets can be crafted?

You don't have to use those weapons. I just picked some essentially. Wanted to give you a range and melee option. You said you wanted to build stamina and staves are harder to use on stamina builds imo

Switch to whatever you want.

Also, Aegis caller is a dungeon set...I like it for its aoe damage and fairly decent single target

Coldharbours favorite is a crafted set.

Uu...I guess the helmet set requires you to at least do Darkshade II on vet and some undaunted pledges for the shoulder
    Edited by ShadowKyuubi on October 27, 2022 11:35PM