The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

ESO really buggy since event started

DarthCuddlefluff
DarthCuddlefluff
✭✭✭✭
I had to fix the files already because I was constantly crashing, didn't get event tickets, and couldn't preview anything which fixed it. 1 Earthen root enclave later it's all borked again. I am wondering if it's a Steam thing.
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I killed a world boss and didnt get a gold plunder skull. The next wb i killed gave me a purple plunder skull. Also i disconnected 3 times when trying to tp to places with hightraffic.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi all. If you are not getting items that should be dropping for you, please place a ticket in and customer service should be able to help sort you out. if you run into any additional issues here, feel free to send over a DM with your ticket number and I can reach out as well.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    We'll also share your feedback regarding the issues you ran into with the dev team.
    Edited by ZOS_Kevin on October 20, 2022 6:18PM
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot to mention I didn't get my tickets from the first boss
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't preview items from The Impresario or crown items either, yet I do recieve tickets. Just to jump in here
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did not get purple plunder skulls from many bosses I killed. They come 7 times on 10 times, so they are missed 3 times on 10. I can't write a ticket for each boss that does't give me the purple plunder. I know this is one of the countless bugs...
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did not get purple plunder skulls from many bosses I killed. They come 7 times on 10 times, so they are missed 3 times on 10. I can't write a ticket for each boss that does't give me the purple plunder. I know this is one of the countless bugs...

There are cooldowns for most bosses, in the area of 5 minutes. There are also loot limits when very many players are attacking the same boss. In 4-person group dungeons there is no cooldown or loot limit.
  • SpiritKitten
    SpiritKitten
    ✭✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »

There are cooldowns for most bosses, in the area of 5 minutes. There are also loot limits when very many players are attacking the same boss. In 4-person group dungeons there is no cooldown or loot limit.

yep you can run around inside a public dungeon and kill bosses as you come across them...I timed it before on my phone to 4min or so for a cooldown
  • noblecron
    noblecron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Didn't get my event tickets either
  • misterdog
    misterdog
    Soul Shriven
    I'm on a mac. I keep getting booted every five minutes - mostly error 303 but sometimes others. Can't log a ticket because the ticket thing won't accept anything other than .txt files from a game consultant (although I could be wrong about that). Anyway it is almost entirely unplayable and very frustrating.
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get the no preview on the impresario on PCNA and PC EU. I'm also getting serious lag in public dungeons. Like 4 second delays. I'm sadly used to it in Cyrodil but not in PVE.
    PCNA
    PCEU