The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Firesong DLC

jumpycarogna
jumpycarogna
Soul Shriven
Hello! When I access Hero of High Isle reward bundle the Firesong DLC appears as NOT COLLECTED INVALID. Is this normal? Thank you.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on October 26, 2022 6:15PM
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I believe the DLC officially launches on the 1st of November but you collected it from buying the Heroes of High Isle Reward Bundle, though because this concerns a purchase and I am unfamiliar with that error code I would wait for @ZOS_Kevin to reply
    Edited by Dr_Con on October 18, 2022 8:54AM
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You probably didn't notice it, but the DLC went to the Collections after you claimed the reward bundle. Once the DLC launches, you will get immediate access to the content.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • jumpycarogna
    jumpycarogna
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you very much for the clarification! But those two lines are quite misleading, could have been something like "collected".
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the OP has gotten their question answered regarding getting the Firesong DLC, we will go ahead and close this thread. For further information please see our FAQ linked below.

Why don't I have access to the Firesong DLC after acquiring the Heroes of High Isle Reward Bundle from the Crown Store?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.