The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PC EU Cyrodiil is laggy at only a single faction with 2 bars

n333rs
n333rs
✭✭✭
Currently at 1PM GMT+1 Grey Host PC EU is laggy. Why is it laggy with so few players on? What is going on the past month? It is still "playable" at this point but it becomes unplayable at 2 bars for each alliance.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on October 25, 2022 2:18AM
  • binho
    binho
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair even pve is laggy today... not sure if it's only me but haven't been able to play this morning
  • Jammy420
    Jammy420
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    binho wrote: »
    To be fair even pve is laggy today... not sure if it's only me but haven't been able to play this morning

dungeons and even delves are a catastrophe. I mean what do we expect with 2012 hardware running pc eu
  • Harold_Hedd
    Harold_Hedd
    ✭✭✭
    I have been dropped once or twice almost every day the whole week, since the upgrade last Monday,.

It is terrible.
  • Dangranma_Burgrukgad
    Dangranma_Burgrukgad
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just imagine when the patch drop with the new mythic that will make every organized group almost immortal.
    A lot of fun will await you in Cyrolag my friends.
    I will just sleep it off till March dreaming of new hardware and fewer toxic sets.
  • Lebkuchen
    Lebkuchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was kicking and screaming in the forums for all of 2022 but i give up. There is no point. Nobody cares, nobody listens and nobody will give you a real answer. All you get are empty promises, disappointments and some white knights defending a broken product that will never be repaired. I hope you do not care too much about the game and i wish you good luck finding what you are looking for.
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MrLasagna wrote: »
    Just imagine when the patch drop with the new mythic that will make every organized group almost immortal.
    A lot of fun will await you in Cyrolag my friends.
    I will just sleep it off till March dreaming of new hardware and fewer toxic sets.

Ironically it may lead to less server lag since they won't need to spam 13289749382746 vigours to have 1.766174386561977e+26 vigours on them at allt imes
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • Jammy420
    Jammy420
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

You just put it somewhere where no one will see the problem. :/
  • xFocused
    xFocused
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jammy420 wrote: »
    Greetings,

You just put it somewhere where no one will see the problem. :/

Most of these complaints fall on deaf ears sadly.