The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Are Vampire/WW Shrines in the game yet for player homes?

Dr_Con
Dr_Con
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I know vampire-themed homes exist, but I think it would be really cool for both RP and non-RP reasons to allow players to make functional shrines in their homes. There could even be buyable homes that have locations within them already set up for this purpose.

With Halloween coming up, I see this as a good opportunity to put in the crown store some of these shrine assets and make them available temporarily (or permanently, even)
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on October 14, 2022 2:20AM
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is a vampire shrine for the home to adjust the vampire level.

If the shrine for turning someone into a vampire has not been built as a home furnishing, they cannot very well add it to the crown store for this Halloween. Even then, while it is a neat idea, it has such a limited need to function since we are not turning people daily and they would still have to go to the quest location to complete the work. Probably far from monetarily worthwhile. Just build need vampire furnishings.

• Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have a fountain and a thrall, but no shrine. Would be neat to turn people in your home though as it'd save some time, but only if it immediately opened a portal to the quest area.
    Edited by Vevvev on October 13, 2022 9:46PM
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For a werewolf themed shrine home, check out "Hunter's Glade". It practically says it in the name.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    while not actually shrines

hunters glade house has a section of the house in hircines realm which allows you to stay in WW form indefinitely

the bastion sanguinaris is kind of similar for vampires in that it lets you stay in the vamp ult indefinitely

but neither contains any kind of WW/vamp shrine that you can perform bites
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vevvev wrote: »
    They have a fountain and a thrall, but no shrine. Would be neat to turn people in your home though as it'd save some time, but only if it immediately opened a portal to the quest area.

That's what I'm saying. The ability to bite someone and have the portal in your home opens up a lot of opportunities for the vampire/WW themed guilds out there who are initiating new players.

Players can also have the option of just having it because they want to, and turning only a select few friends. There's a lot of potential and many people, myself included, would be willing to fork over crowns or gold for the option to either have a shrine furnishing, or a house with a shrine in it.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on October 14, 2022 2:20AM
    Staff Post
  • PDarkBHood
    PDarkBHood
    ✭✭✭
    Here is a picture of the fountain and a thrall (sorry kinda small, looks better when your there!). I like having the thrall as a target dummy (321.8K health) too. More vampyric shrines would be great.
    ywfwd013m4wn.jpg