The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Cyrodiil completely unplayable on PC EU - this time for real

maboleth
maboleth
✭✭✭✭✭
Playing the main overland game and Cyrodiil is like entering a portal of something that is entirely separate and maintained by two different companies.

Yesterday, on CP-enabled campaign I could fight a NPC - no real players in sight, in a Nikel outpost - with my sorc skills delaying 1-2sec for each press of a button. Eventually I just gave up and returned to a maintained game.

Even the sound effects get interrupted of the lag when many players are on the screen. To my surprise - I thought that wasn't server related.

Been playing in Cyrodiil since 2015 but this has never been this bad, ever. I'm aware of server upgrades in March, but still think this is completely unacceptable as it is now.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on October 25, 2022 2:20AM
  • Jammy420
    Jammy420
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maboleth wrote: »
    Playing the main overland game and Cyrodiil is like entering a portal of something that is entirely separate and maintained by two different companies.

Yesterday, on CP-enabled campaign I could fight a NPC - no real players in sight, in a Nikel outpost - with my sorc skills delaying 1-2sec for each press of a button. Eventually I just gave up and returned to a maintained game.

Even the sound effects get interrupted of the lag when many players are on the screen. To my surprise - I thought that wasn't server related.

Been playing in Cyrodiil since 2015 but this has never been this bad, ever. I'm aware of server upgrades in March, but still think this is completely unacceptable as it is now.

I had this in overland and dungeons too. Tried doing one of the dlc dungeons, lol, forget it.
  • Kingsindarkness
    Kingsindarkness
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have to add "This time for real" You have pretty much admitted that most of the complaints are hyperbole.

Just sayin
  • Tberg725
    Tberg725
    ✭✭✭
    Same thing with PS NA game is unplayable Idk how people just sit there and deal with the nonsense the fact the game is even in this state is unacceptable I’m almost to the point of canceling my eso + an just staying gone till the servers are fixed

Overland, dungeons and arenas everything is fine and feels like a legit game but que up for gray host and you just entered a complete dumpster fire
  • SPR_of_HA_community
    SPR_of_HA_community
    ✭✭✭✭
    5-10 seconds delays on my character.
    But it looks like some players do not have such problems.
    Whyle my character cast 1 skill, my opponent cast 5-6 ;)

The worst is that some time this skills self cancel, so ... you even can not cast that skill, for such long time.
  • MISTFORMBZZZ
    MISTFORMBZZZ
    ✭✭✭
    its the same on PS EU