The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Cyrodiil Scroll Request for ZOS

kapachia
kapachia
✭✭✭
Foot soldier: I need a scroll request. Need Mnem scroll.
Grand Warlord: You have your orders, soldier. Capture the Elder Scroll of Chim.
Foot soldier: I need a scroll request for Mnem!
Foot soldier: I need a scroll request for Mnem, for the love of GOD!
Foot soldier: Damn it, I have abandoned Chim quest for 100 times and recycled!. I need a scroll request for Mnem!
Grand Warlord: NO SOUP FOR YOU SOLDER!

ZOS. Please fix scroll request so that Grand Warlord will not reissue same rejected scroll request constantly.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on October 25, 2022 2:03AM
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    In my experience abandoning it and waiting a few seconds works better than spamming without pause. The game seems to get stuck if you accept and abandon it too quickly.

People in zone chat also often offer the quest for a scroll that is being run. You can also ask there.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »
    In my experience abandoning it and waiting a few seconds works better than spamming without pause. The game seems to get stuck if you accept and abandon it too quickly.

People in zone chat also often offer the quest for a scroll that is being run. You can also ask there.

Hmm, I sometimes turn in a scouting request, immediately grab the next scouting request, and get the same assignment that I'd just completed and turned in. Maybe I should try waiting a few seconds first. /rubs chin
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Torzaman
    Torzaman
    ✭✭
    Why cant i get the Scroll Quest that I want? Not that the Grand Warlord want to give me. Is so har to put all Quest out, so i choose the one that is relevant for me, in just that time i got need for it. Just my thoughts..
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    it's the same for the various quest boards. to take it up a step, sometimes the conquest board doesnt have an additional quest available after turning one in.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post