The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Non persistent effects on Crown Shop weapon skins

Adaarye
Adaarye
✭✭✭
I'm really sad to see another set of weapon skins with the lack of a persistent effect. I don't know if the Witchmother's Servent arms pack is an old one but I was soooo dissapointed to see that the flames were active for a couple of seconds then poof! Gone! Kind of like my desire to buy them :'(

There have been so many cool weapon skin sets with the persistent effect. I'd love to see them all with perma effects.

<3
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The 'flames' which are active for a couple seconds is your enchantment, not an effect from the arms pack.

Personally, I like that there are some arms packs that don't come with flashy effects. Sometimes it can be nice, but sometimes it's nice to have more standard styles as well.
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you want fire weapons:
    - illambris arms pack
    - illambris opal
    - nerien’eth arms pack
    - valkyn skoria arms pack
    - grothdarr arms pack

I’m sure there’s also more. Unfortunately, a lot of those have been around recently so unless you already own one of the arms packs the only one currently available would be the opal, which has a bluish purplish flame.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore