The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Costumes for house guests

robertlabrie
robertlabrie
✭✭✭
It's witches, and Nuzhimeh would look great in the pirate outfit, and Tythis would look far less dour as a scarecrow. Stibbons in the annual jubilee outfit? Who doesn't want that? If it's not really hard, consider it, probably sell more house guests that way since they could align with the theme of the home.
  • DivineKitty
    DivineKitty
    ✭✭✭
    Rigurt in a tavern maid outfit!

That is all
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    With the companions reverting to their original gear outfit when placed as a house deco I realized we can have them with a different appearance per character we have them unlocked on. Things like this are probably a hindrance to the suggestion.

Do not get me wrong, I am not arguing against the suggestion. Sounds like a great idea.