The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Events

USarmydrew09
USarmydrew09
✭✭✭
I've noticed that most events nowadays don't really hate it to anyone who's been playing for a while. A good example would be the witches festival that's going on right now all the motives I have except for the new gold ones which I don't care about the experience points I there is points I have enough champion points I don't know what to do with them. The stall pages I had them all I've had them all for a while. It seems like They only care about the new players and not the ones who've been playing since they won there's no incentive to actually be on the game anymore
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I disagree, there are still things you could do to make use of most events if you choose to.

Do you have all 4 companions and are they leveled up? If not, use the double XP during an event to do so.
    Do you have any characters to level up? See above,
    Do you need any crafting resources? Making the most of double yield during events will fix this.
    Do you need Skill points on any characters? Farm any DLC locations you don't own during free ESO+ events (for Skyshards, Dungeons, etc).

If all else fails, then maybe you are ESO'd out.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The annual pet morphing into various things is intended as the continuation for most players who have everything else.