The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hollowjack Crates

bradleymsimmons
bradleymsimmons
✭✭✭
I'm very disappointed that these haven't released in the store yet and it's already October 13th. Half the month is gone and there are things in this crate I'd like to obtain and display before the holiday has ended. Not sure who decided to release them so late but whomever it was, it was a bad decision.
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    They are coming sometime during the Witches Festival, which is coming next Thursday. The hope is that they come out soon as the event begins.
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • PDarkBHood
    PDarkBHood
    ✭✭✭
    One more week! The Hollowjack crates will be available on Thursday October 20 along with the start of the The Witches Festival .
  • bradleymsimmons
    bradleymsimmons
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone. Still, that feels awfully late.
  • CountonMe
    CountonMe
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone. Still, that feels awfully late.

Yes I agree. There are other costume items in the crown store showcase that I wanted to wear to get into the halloween spirit, but they are going to be released on Oct 31 !! So, I have less than 24 hours to wear it. smh Wearing it in November is going to look ridiculous.