Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Is there any functional addon, able to let me see ONLY the currently logged in char's achievments?

Highstake
Highstake
✭✭✭
Is there any functional addon (for PC), able to let me see ONLY the currently logged in char's achievments?
Since the High Isle updates, i can't find a way to filter and see CLEARLY the currently logged in char's achivements.
Personally i think this is a mess. It's disturbing, it's confusing, back and forth.
I'm unable to find missing skyshards from the achievements list. I can't be sure which char misses particular achievements, such as delves completion, wb done, etc.
I'd like to definitely keep each char's advancement's separated, only relying on other char's achievement when asked to "link achievement"!
Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 16, 2022 6:45PM

Best Answers

• TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, if you had downloaded a couple different ones prior to AWA, yes. If you didn't have them before AWA landed, then I don't think it's possible now.

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
    Answer ✓
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, I believe the answer is as Tasheen reports. It makes playing far less motivating to me because all my characters just feel like different visuals of the same character. ESO already didn’t have too much depth in terms of replay value (not really any changes between different choices made) and AwA killed what remained of that for me.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
    Answer ✓
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The best is slivereyes' Character Zone Tracker: https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info3323-CharacterZoneTracker.html

If you didn't get it before AWA landed, it'll take a bit of setup to give everyone the delves/WBs/dolmens/etc. that they should have (or just reset it all for everyone), but at least with this the map still works the same way as it used to. You still only get the achievement once credited to the first character, but with it it still gives you the "XYZ COMPLETED" popup once you kill a boss even if you already have that respective achievement.

This addon adds a function to all completeable things like delves that you can 'set complete' or 'reset delve' to swap the map marker from black to white, and it saves it in your SavedVariables folder. That way it'll at least make the zone map and zone completion stats look like they used to, even if internally they're not.
    Answer ✓
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Players Helping Players section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post