Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

SORCERER TANK build - explanations, test and experiences

Elloa
Elloa
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Greetings everyone,

A lot of person asked me to show my build and to explain it. So here you are! I'm explaining my Sorcerer Tank, the reasoning behind it, what I like and what I do not like, in my video serie "Elloa's Diary".
If you want to see my Tank in action, in low level instances (I'm a slow leveler and I also recently rerolled)
yFFHO6s.png
Edited by Elloa on May 3, 2014 12:11PM
  • BKTHNDR
    BKTHNDR
    ✭✭✭
    Great video!

I just started a sorcerer not too long ago but I'm running him more as a Battle Mage than a tank (heavy armor, 2-handed sword, attribute points mostly in stamina and magicka). Your build looks pretty effective.
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm sure that a battle mage Storm Caller must be awesome! I choose tank, only cause, well... I enjoy to have the "usefull role" and I loved the feel of the bashing with a shield.
    Maybe in end game, once I got more skill point and time I'll delve into 2hander aswell :D Might be fun!
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy playing my Sorcerer with One handed and Shield the most. Great stuff Elloa!
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!