The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "New Wraithtide Crown Crates"

• emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Really disappointed that there's no apex horse here. Unfortunately I'm not interested in the other animals.
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • aluminuum
    aluminuum
    Any specific reason why the horse wasn't released? Was hoping to get it.
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well, there goes any chance of me spending any money on these crates at all. The horse was what I was most excited for, and without it, I have absolutely no reason to make a purchase. I'm going to be extremely put off if it's put back in for some absurd amount of gems or seals.
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Veya hair/Draping Locks oof...this crate season is extremely underwhelming ngl.

We got the hair!!!! Daily reward in case you hadn't heard already. I have the problem that I pretty much always like everything on offer to varying degrees and just need the bank balance to match.
  • me_ming
    me_ming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why are there so much items in the crown crates? I thought when you initially started, you said that crown crates would not significantly affect the crown store items.
    "We're heroes, my boon companion, and heroes always win! Let that be a lesson to you."
    -Caldwell, "The Final Assault"

"There is always a choice. But you don't get to choose what is true, you only get to choose what you will do about it..."

-Abnur Tharn, "God of Schemes"]
  • Allegi
    Allegi
    Soul Shriven
    What is the actual difference between Eyes of Umaril and Wyrd Sight head markings? They look the same to me on preview.
    Edited by Allegi on October 15, 2022 10:27PM
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Allegi wrote: »
    What is the actual difference between Eyes of Umaril and Wyrd Sight head markings? They look the same to me on preview.

One is yellow and one is green
  • Allegi
    Allegi
    Soul Shriven
    Allegi wrote: »

One is yellow and one is green

Thx, must be my protanopia playing a bad joke there.
  • Rebiludo
    Rebiludo
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,

Back on the game after a long break, I would like to know if these crates have recently reappeared and that I just missed them or if I can hope that they will reappear soon? :)
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Rebiludo wrote: »
    Hi,

Back on the game after a long break, I would like to know if these crates have recently reappeared and that I just missed them or if I can hope that they will reappear soon? :)

I don't recall the box being back since Oct. 2022. (If anyone else sees this with better dates, please correct me.)
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Rebiludo
    Rebiludo
    ✭✭✭

Thank you for the quick reply. Wait and see :)
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rebiludo wrote: »
    Hi,

they have not returned yet no, nor have any other 2022 crates
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    not sure if all crates return in order of release, but the 2021 crates all returned this year in order of their release though with older crates returning in between them.

so Sunken Trove would likely be first to return from 2022's crates, then Dark Chivalry, Wraithtide, and Stonelore
    probably with older crates returning in between them though.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Rebiludo
    Rebiludo
    ✭✭✭
    let's hope :)
    Edited by Rebiludo on December 22, 2023 8:13PM