The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Great House Hlaalu: 15 vs 100 (Tactics Beat Zergs)

• Reavan
    Reavan
    ✭✭✭
    Tactics.
    Camping a tower with oil.

Class act Op you are one of the better comedians i have seen around here, would come again.
  • XILoKoIX
    XILoKoIX
    ✭✭
    Reavan, don't forget the "choke points" and "team play"
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Reavan‌ and @XILoKoIX‌

Why the trolling? Insecurity? Jealousy?

If you'd like to step beyond the role of forum warrior, name a time and place in game and I'd be happy to embarrass you.
    @NordJitsu - Guild Master (Main Character = Hlaalu Idas)
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
  • Oblongship
    Oblongship
    ✭✭✭✭
    NordJitsu wrote: »
    @dalgrimar‌

Haha. Not my video. My guild has a dedicated media officer for that kind of thing.

Dedicated media officer?

To quote South Park...

"How do you kill that which has no life"
  • skyprowerb14_ESO
    Was this on Wabbajack? Because I'm pretty sure I was one of the poor Covenant boogers hanging around outside. And then poked my head inside and got killed for my efforts. Hah!

I do agree that it was kind of cheap, but honestly, I don't focus too much on PvP so I was laughing too hard to care. Bravo, friends. It was honestly one of the more entertaining things I've seen happen so far. emot-dance-1.gif
    Sahraaji, Covenant Khajiit Templar, Ch90 Ranger (DPS)
    Jah'zaan, Covenant Khajiit Nightblade, Pre-Champ Acrobat (DPS)
    Cleaves-In-Two, Pact Argonian Dragonknight, Pre-Champ Mercenary (Tank)
    Cylaerin, Dominion Bosmer Sorceror, Pre-Champ Sage (Healer)
    (@SkyBlueFox1)
  • Valn
    Valn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spamming oil and abilities at a door that idiots just run through and die instantly

"tactics"
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @skyprowerb14_ESO‌

Yep. Wabbajack. Sorry you got caught in our trap. :smile:
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
  • sgtalexinsidpreeb18_ESO
    why wont they move the flag inside the tower so you would have to siege it to take the resource? would fix the whole "tower is friendly with 15 enemies inside"
  • Jarnhand
    Jarnhand
    ✭✭✭
    Vlas wrote: »
    You can destroy a tower, just FYI.

Shhhh!

You're giving away secrets, lol. :)

This whole thing could have been easily avoided.

Well smart guys, you can NOT destroy your own tower, which this 'exploit' is. They run into a tower and camp it while they have it. Then AFTER the enemy take the resource, they are safe inside the tower, which now can NOT be taken down by their enemy. And inside they have oil farms, and burn anyone porting in.

Simply put; oils should NOT be able to be placed wherever you want, like even outside in a green field. It would fix the whole oil exploit.
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Jarnhand‌

Hint: Siege the tower down before you take the flag.

If you were dumb and already took the flag, leave, let them take it, come back, siege tower.
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
  • XILoKoIX
    XILoKoIX
    ✭✭
    Ah NordJitsu, not jealous at all, I PvP constantly on wabbajack, i'm sure we've crossed paths.

However, your threats do not scare me, as you have demonstrated in this video that you lack any kind of skill whatsoever and resort to extremely cheap tactics.

Kind of like Fixate using alts in other factions to get atop of walls that EP is seiging, you guys are obviously cancer.
  • sSolutionSs
    sSolutionSs
    ✭✭✭
    Lol gratz i guess
  • Vlas
    Vlas
    ✭✭✭
    XILoKoIX wrote: »
    Ah NordJitsu, not jealous at all, I PvP constantly on wabbajack, i'm sure we've crossed paths.

However, your threats do not scare me, as you have demonstrated in this video that you lack any kind of skill whatsoever and resort to extremely cheap tactics.

Kind of like Fixate using alts in other factions to get atop of walls that EP is seiging, you guys are obviously cancer.

I agree with your mindset. If I cant explain it, I also come up with elaborate plausible excuses to why I suck.
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @XILoKoIX‌

So you won't fight me.

Moderator Edit: Removed part of comment for attacking another user
    Edited by ZOS_JoanaL on May 1, 2014 1:05AM
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
  • XILoKoIX
    XILoKoIX
    ✭✭
    Yes, because i definitely said that I wouldn't fight you.

@Vlas‌, I'm really not sure what you mean. I don't believe that I made any excuses whatsoever in my post.

Moderator Edit: Removed part of comment for attacking another user
    Edited by ZOS_JoanaL on May 1, 2014 1:05AM
  • XILoKoIX
    XILoKoIX
    ✭✭
    And sure Nord, I'd love to fight you. However, win or lose, the fact still remains that you posted a thread bragging about how you used flaming oil camping "tactics", and how superior you are to the zerg for coming up with such a brilliant thing.
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @XILoKoIX‌

Yes. Everyone who posts a video is bragging.
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
  • JoseDelgadoCub17_ESO
    JoseDelgadoCub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oblongship wrote: »
    @dalgrimar‌

Haha. Not my video. My guild has a dedicated media officer for that kind of thing.

Dedicated media officer?

To quote South Park...

"How do you kill that which has no life"

wow such hater.

The video is very well constructed.
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
  • skarvika
    skarvika
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vampires don't bother me as much as firepot spammers do. It's a cheap tactic that requires little to no effort.
    QQing is a full time job