Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there a furnishings addon or guide by color?

Sambucca1973
Sambucca1973
✭✭✭
Hi all.

Is there a guide or website that lists furnishings by color? Useful if you want to furnish a house/room with mostly blue or green furnishings. Didn’t see a way to do this with any addons and couldn’t find anything in the few furnishing websites I looked at.

Thanks for your help.
  • LikiLoki
    LikiLoki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Furniture Catalogue - the complete collection of furniture is in your pocket. called by the chat command "/fur" (https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1617-FurnitureCatalogue.html) сolor sorting is available
    Quality Furniture Crafter - If you make furniture yourself, then at any station all the schemes will be painted in their own colors(https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1909-QualityFurnitureCrafter.html)
    There is also a website with a full set of photos of furniture in scale - https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/furnishings/
    I wish you a pleasant time in this exciting activity. Remember, color does not always determine the price. Many gold items are cheaper than green ones. Many green objects are more beautiful than gold
  • Sambucca1973
    Sambucca1973
    ✭✭✭
    I looked at the sorting options in Furnitures Catalog and totally overlooked color sorting. That should do it and I’ll add Quality Furniture Crafter to my addons.

Thank you.
  • Sambucca1973
    Sambucca1973
    ✭✭✭
    OK. I worded my question poorly.

I was hoping for something that will sort by color of item, not quality color. Like some stools are red, some are green, and probably a couple of other colors. So it would be nice to have something that sorts all red items (candles, pillows, furniture, foods, etc.) or blue or orange. Some things won’t have a color (a lot of wooden or stone furnishings), some would be more difficult. But, yeah, something like Furniture Catalog, with an option to filter the list by color if the furnishing.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps one reason that there isn’t one is that it would draw extra attention to how a mere change of hue drastically changes the availability and price. A red Redguard tuffet is a superior plan, a blue one is epic, and a yellow one you can’t make, and it must be bought with crowns. The same applies for some similar items, (if you can get anything but red).

Red versus blue seems to be revisited with Breton and High Isle padded seats, but at least there the woodwork is upgraded to justify it.

Dunmer furnishings are about the only source of green, and that is rather unsaturated. Khajiit is uniformly red/gold.

Elsweyr items are the most diverse, but variants of the same item with only texture changes are few.

What the game needs is furniture dying, so we can adapt for ourselves, but the Redguard items already mentioned prevent that.