Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Is it just me

steve_skippy_lloyd_ESO
What is the point of being Nightblade if everyone can stealth? I mean sure we can use an ability called "Stealth" for 2.5 seconds, but really? Maybe if they are going to keep it that way, as they should since its already part of the game, give Nightblades the ability to "detect" stealthed players a little better. Just my two cents, not saying or accusing anything of being broken, but being a stealthy toon seems to be a reason for choosing the Night Blade class don't you think?
  • Anzer
    Anzer
    ✭✭✭
    It's just you. ;)
    I chose NB because I liked the synergy of their skills with my playstyle as a tank. If it makes you feel any better, NB get a number of passives that improve their stealth play, which no other classes have. Learn to use everything to your advantage!
    NA Server:

Anzer - Nightblade Tank / Zander - Dragonknight Tank / Selvaria - Sorcerer Healer / Rozalin Black - Templar Healer
  • Chryos
    Chryos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah NBs get a better stealth than regular folk. they also get the super cool crits when crouched too. The Stealth thats 2.5 secs is actually a straight up complete invis, good for dungeon crawling (well i use it for when i need to sneak by a mob without fail)
    If I am going to quote someone, it's going to be me.
  • steve_skippy_lloyd_ESO
    You guys mind sharing how you spread your Attribute points. I am straight 49 into Stamina, and can honestly tell you, Camouflaged Hunter (FG skill) and Snipe from stealth will 1 to 2 shot almost any mage who is VR4 and below who is a vamp. But honestly the 49 stamina is a real waste as I know I can use that to soft cap my hp. I also do not like that play style, I like to get my hands dirty. I magicka the route to go if I decide to go dual wield dps build?

I also use 2 hander for the charge and knockdown, right now its just mediocre because again, 49 points into stamina only yield 28 extra dmg points to skills and a busload of stamina. 28 extra points per skill is diddly squat. But since a lot of DK's are Vamps the Silver Shard knockdown and Uppercut knock down can keep them locked up long enough to kill or wait for the calvary. Just makes me feel like a Warrior and not a Nightblade
  • Singular
    Singular
    ✭✭✭✭
    You guys mind sharing how you spread your Attribute points. I am straight 49 into Stamina,

I went 5 health, 14 stamina, 31 magic. It works for me since I rely on magic a lot more than stamina.
    War, give me war, give me war.
  • Chelo
    Chelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys mind sharing how you spread your Attribute points.
    All HP, just softcap stamina or magika using gear... All HP is better if you want to switch between PvE and PvP without reseting your atributes, also is better to play different roles just changing gear, if you want to use class skills, just use magika gear, or if you want to use weapon skills, change to stamina gear. With all HP you dont need to reset atributes...