The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Attunable Crafting Stations

MJ202
MJ202
✭✭✭✭
Once you set your attunable crafting station can you change it later?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on October 11, 2022 1:40AM
  • Lydawobbles
    Lydawobbles
    ✭✭✭
    No. They’re set once they’ve been attuned
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to give mine away, I have 3 of each and no clue what to use them. I'm okay traveling to destination, most of what I use is fairly easy to get.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have crafting stations in one home but only because they are part of the design. Three were free ones from ZoS and one was an antiquity. I think I bought one with writ vouchers just to fill in my workshop.
    PCNA
  • Mik195
    Mik195
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use them on sets I find annoying to get to for writs. So my first 3 were the IC sets, then Cyrodill, the one in the fortress in Hews Bane, the Blackreach ones, etc.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mik195 wrote: »
    I use them on sets I find annoying to get to for writs. So my first 3 were the IC sets, then Cyrodill, the one in the fortress in Hews Bane, the Blackreach ones, etc.

This.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • Psiion
    Psiion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

We'd like to leave a reminder to keep discussion on topic and respectful. Per the rules, If you do not have something constructive or meaningful to add to a discussion, we strongly recommend you refrain from posting in that thread, and find another discussion to participate in instead.

The Community Rules can be found in full here.
    Staff Post
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I set my reward last year to Julianos, because most of my toons are magicka, and I always found the site a pain to get to, but truth be told, I've used it mostly for basic stuff like researching, and deconning from home

The ones we got this year, I'll prob just keep in the bank for the time being, it would be cool if we could change the set, but they act as a consumable so we can't
    Edited by Blinx on October 10, 2022 2:18AM
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want to give mine away, I have 3 of each and no clue what to use them. I'm okay traveling to destination, most of what I use is fairly easy to get.

how do you get them so easily? i am grinding my way up to getting some magicka ones for my prize won psyjiic castle but its taking a while
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dsalter wrote: »

how do you get them so easily? i am grinding my way up to getting some magicka ones for my prize won psyjiic castle but its taking a while

they were/are in the high isle reward boxes in the crown store, the ones for the pathfinder event we're in
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The attunable stations are mostly of use to those who always do master writs, like me. And those who want all crafted sets in their home. So I am very happy with them!

Grabbed the attunable jewelry crafting station and added a full set to my second house I am working on building. This is so far only the second crafted set, but I have over 30k vouchers still and many many master writs for the next double exp event. After that I will place more set stations. (Note: My first house is the hew's bane palace, my second is the gold coast dark brotherhood sanctuary home)

PS: You cannot change attunable stations afterwards!
    Edited by Sarannah on October 10, 2022 6:16AM
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I only have one, but I have no idea what to do with it. I don't particularly see the value in collecting them, and I'm tempted to just destroy it since it takes up inventory space, but that seems like a rather extreme action (is it actually valuable?).
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarannah wrote: »
    The attunable stations are mostly of use to those who always do master writs, like me. And those who want all crafted sets in their home. So I am very happy with them!

Wait, does this mean you'd have hundreds of these?
  • Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there is very little point in having attunables.

So many guilds have every crafting station for every set in the game :)
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mik195 wrote: »

Thank you for jogging my memory. I get a lot of writs requiring the Cyrodiil sets, and the IC sets.

I don't mind going to either place, but often enough I'm not in the right mood.
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • rpa
      rpa
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Estabilished guilds tend to have an official or unofficial guild house with ridiculous rows of all set crafting stations and some are fine with non-members using the facilities too. Too bad ui for visiting houses of random people is about nonexistent.
    • endgamesmug
      endgamesmug
      ✭✭✭✭
      Ill use the reward attunables to go towards the next lot of crafted sets that come out that i will copy for my own crafting house, i had my own crafting house back on xbox so the process is easily done for me again on pc. It just means i dont have to rely on some guild for them, ill probably get another one together on another account at some stage because if the amount of vouchers i end up collecting.
    • SerafinaWaterstar
      SerafinaWaterstar
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I wish you could donate them to the guild house. Otherwise a bit redundant for the average player.
    • TaSheen
      TaSheen
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I wish you could donate them to the guild house. Otherwise a bit redundant for the average player.

Not for me - I use them for sets I just hate getting to, especially since I seem to wind up with a preponderance of those in Master Writs. Not sure why the ones that aren't fun to get to are most of the ones I get, seriously annoying. Just give me writs for Death's Wind, Alessia's Bulwark etc.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    • whitecrow
      whitecrow
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Last time they gave us these I set them to Hunding's Rage, which seems to be a consistently desirable set. However, I just use them for convenience of deconstruction while in my home.

I do master writs but the chances of them matching the stations in my home are pretty slim! I also do not mind travelling to the station in the world. I never think to check my guilds' houses.
    • belial5221_ESO
      belial5221_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭
      I just made basic noob goto sets that will probably never change.Fortified Brass for tank,Hundings for stam dps,and julianos for mag dps/heals.If they give more in future,I can make whole sets as I get em,like new moon,order wrath,etc.
    • ZOS_Hadeostry
      Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
      Staff Post
    • Kessra
      Kessra
      ✭✭✭
      This game could clearly need some master-crafting stations where you can learn in those attuned crafting tables for the same type to help reduce the number of housing items these actually use up. I don't mind when these can't be traded and cost like 1k or more vouchers. Once an attuned table is learned into a master station it is consumed and removed from your inventory. The master-table though from now on allows to craft the sets which got attuned to that table by selecting the appropriate set like you do with traits or styles i.e or yet better through a typeahead/drop-down combo.

Currently we have 71 different sets we can attune times 4 tables per set which already consume 284 items in total in a house, next to the space requirements for these. As most houses do not have a decently enough flat area to place all of these, this usually goes hand in hand with placing further items to provide these areas which further consumes some needed item slots. This can quickly lead to large homes feeling pretty much empty even at a 700/700 item count.
      Edited by Kessra on October 11, 2022 10:46PM