The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Build help

Syiccal
Syiccal
✭✭✭✭✭
I don't have access to build editor so if possible a little help needed.

Magplar
Bloodspawn / rally cry / deadly / sea serpents

Bloodspawn/ rally cry / wretched / sea serpents

Magma / rally cry / olorimes / markyn

Cp and attributes same regardless and using jewls of misrule, stage 3 vamp using RAT.
  • FirmamentOfStars
    FirmamentOfStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those all look like decent ideas, but:

I am not sure, how good deadly is after the nerf to jabs. It also only buffs jabs and radiant oppresion (unless you use some other dots aswell) and only benefits the frontbar with its buff. Much more used frontbar sets are mechanical acuity or orders wrath in the case of crit focussed builds. Briarheart could be an option, if you wanted another spelldamage bonus, that carries to the backbar aswell. Penetration sets like stuhns or nightmothers are the other most used sets, since penetration is the most desirable offensive stat.
    Wretched vitality is not bad, but kind of useless, when you use jewels of misrule. I see wretched vitality mostly as an option, if the goal is to use tristat food like bewitched sugar skulls.
    Markyn ring of majesty is decent, but does not give you the bang sea-serpent‘s coil does provide.
    Magma incarnate is a bit outdated, since most builds use vigor now and therefore minor resolve is already given. And a monsterset only for a max 66% uptime of minor courage is not worth it.
    Olorime is a good set, but provides same buff as sea-serpent‘s coil, so its not an option in most builds. Alternatives here are bsw and briarheart.
    Edited by FirmamentOfStars on October 11, 2022 5:37AM
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea valid, I use vigor which is why I mainly now run bloodspawn.
    The thought behind deadly was to bring jabs and radiant somewhatback in line with where they were when combined with sea serpents.

Briar heart is good option I will look at along with warmaiden
    Edited by Syiccal on October 11, 2022 5:59AM