Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

October crown store items 2022. ZOS Your not serious are you?

DUTCH_REAPER
DUTCH_REAPER
✭✭✭✭✭
Cmon man. Tell me you are saving some super epic reveal of items for October?????? There is like 3 new things from alllllll the previous years in that line up. Tell me I’m not sitting on a mound of crowns anticipating this October and being let down. Please.
  • SerafinaWaterstar
    SerafinaWaterstar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buy crates. That is where all the shiny new things are.

(Sadly. Hate the crates. Would so much prefer to buy stuff directly without the gambling aspect. But someone somewhere in ZOS has decreed they are good, and that’s that 😬🫤.)
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I understand bringing back old items to let newer players get them but yeah, there's not much that strikes me as interesting. I don't see a point in complaining about saving money though... more to spend when something interesting does come up.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    • CP 2000+
    • Warden Healer - Arcanist Healer - Warden Brittleden - Stamarc - Sorc Tank - Necro Tank - Templar Tank - Arcanist Tank
    • Trials: 9/12 HMs - 3/8 Tris
    • Dungeons: 30/30 HMs - 24/24 Tris
    • All Veterans completed!

View my builds!