The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Appleback Salamander Pet

Unknown_Redemption
Unknown_Redemption
✭✭✭✭✭
I opened all offering boxes and this never went into my collections. Is this a known issue?
unknown.png
Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 9, 2022 5:23PM
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its in the crown store under non combat pets, go claim it
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The pet itself is not in the boxes - you have to claim the pet separately in the crown store
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Unknown_Redemption
    Unknown_Redemption
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, thats slightly confusing. Thank you so much!
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I must be starving. I read that as Applebees. 👀
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    I must be starving. I read that as Applebees. 👀

Me, too. (hungry)
    I read it as 'Applejack.'
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • Remathilis
      Remathilis
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      She got them Applebottom pet...
    • ZOS_Icy
      ZOS_Icy
      mod
      Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
      Staff Post