Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Oaken Order Weapon Style Pack.. Does the flame effect stay when the weapons are drawn??

Adaarye
Adaarye
✭✭✭✭
Or does it extinguish? I'd love to know.

In preview, the effect appears to extinguish. Deal breaker. I want the fire :D
  • FluffyReachWitch
    FluffyReachWitch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you previewing them while equipped with a weapon that has a fire damage enchantment?

Enchantments are usually responsible for the visual effects when drawing, switching, and previewing weapons. I saw sparks or a red aura on the Oaken Order previews, depending on which bar I was on.
  • Adaarye
    Adaarye
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nope no fire. Nirn, charged, precise and powered across the characters I've tried them on. The flames disappear after a few seconds in preview. :(
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Adaarye wrote: »
    Nope no fire. Nirn, charged, precise and powered across the characters I've tried them on. The flames disappear after a few seconds in preview. :(

Those are traits, not enchantments. It sounds like you're describing the normal enchantment effect that's added to all weapons that have enchantments but without special particle effects (like the ones crown store monster arms weapons have).
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oaken Order has no effect.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Adaarye
    Adaarye
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you <3