Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The most importend House that i ever build for someone

Javalinchen35
Javalinchen35
✭✭✭✭
Hello everyone, I built this house for my sweetheart. I know a lot of people are tired of watching videos, but please... give me your time. There is a lot of love and passion in this project. I am currently in poor health and my heart is heavy due to the loss of a beloved animal. Despite everything, it was important to me to make this video, it was a distraction but also more exhausting for me than usual. Thank you and stay healthy😘https://youtu.be/u4GI45_ycGo
  • deleted221205-002626
    deleted221205-002626
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW! thats incredible!
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is very beautiful! The concept of the floating houses among the waterfalls is brilliant in the first place, and I really like how you've build the hanging bridges and buildings around and behind the waters, so there's really beautiful flowing water views from the windows and openings. The torchbugs and glowy plants are great details too, because it looks like an enchanted fantasy village. I love it, thank you for sharing, and wishing you all the best, OP.
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    Really beautiful.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love the sense of discovery around every corner as you traverse the hanging bridges upwards towards the house. The house is also spacious and has a wonderful wrap-around patio. Lovely build!
    :)
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA