The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Unacceptable lag in cyrodiil

gamma71
gamma71
✭✭✭✭
I was using my cold fire ballista and would shoot and watch the bolt go flying and 5 second s later the blue animation that normally surrounds the bolt would go flying following the bolt itself. This is beyond bad now wtf I started playing this game in pc beta and I was thinking how bad it was then. How can 8 years later it be so bad. I play on PS4 now we're this lag is horrible I've also played on x box one were it was bad there too.

Personally I'm at the breaking point why pay for garbage?
  • Dangranma_Burgrukgad
    Dangranma_Burgrukgad
    ✭✭✭✭
    gamma71 wrote: »
    How can 8 years later it be so bad. I play on PS4 now we're this lag is horrible I've also played on x box one were it was bad there too.

Personally I'm at the breaking point why pay for garbage?

Server are the same. They have added several things that add strain on resources > lag is worse.
    But don't worry, they will chage servers in March 2023. They have promised it.