Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

PSA: Eerie Elk of Dread & Spectral Indrink

Danikat
Danikat
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
The Eerie Elk of Dread is coming back to the crown store this month. The Spectral Indrik will also be available from the Impressario's assistant this quarter.

I have both and I like both but honestly if I'd known about the Spectral Indrik at the time I wouldn't have bought the Eerie Elk of Dread because the two are very, very similar but the indrik was free.

I'm not saying everyone should make the same decision I did, everyone will have their own priorities and preferences, but just be aware there's two very similar ghost deer available and it's worth considering both.
PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • RagnarSw
    RagnarSw
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the Spectral Indrik is Q1. Q4 is Pure Snow and Crimson.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I remembered it being available in the winter and because it's a ghost I assumed they started it with the Witches Festival.

That makes it harder then, because the two won't be available at the same time so it won't be easy to compare them directly. But there's lots of pictures and videos online if anyone wants to pick just 1 ghost deer.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"