The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Shadowghost Guar

evymyu233
evymyu233
✭✭✭✭
ON-mount-Shadowghost_Guar.jpg
ON-crown_store-Shadowghost_Guar.jpg
can we buy this beautiful guar in this year's witches festival?i think many people will buy it ;)
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been requesting and waiting for it for years now. :angry:
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have it and I agree they should bring it back. It's a really nice mount, it was the first guar I got because I loved the pattern.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A certain someone and I have been bugging them about this for a while now.

Hopefully we'll see it again soon. Once I have it and the Wraithtide guar, I'll own them all.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    guarguar
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never been a fan of guars but I actually really like this one.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hOTSlSt.png

Finally!
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • rootkitronin
    rootkitronin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love guars, but honestly, all I see when I look at this one is a cow guar. Giddyap!
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's happening y'all.

The Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve will be hitting its first long-term goal this month.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm excited about this months crown store. Lots of goodies. Glad I've saved my endeavors.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm excited about this months crown store. Lots of goodies. Glad I've saved my endeavors.

Sorry to say you can't use endeavours for items sold directly in the crown store, only for ones from crown crates.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"