Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

I lost my vampire status by recalling a build on armory station, how can I get it back?

dolphezious
dolphezious
✭✭
Title says it all, I got freshly biten by vampire and leveled the vampire tree. Then, I accidentially recalled my build on armory station and lost the vampire status. I did not save the new vampire build on armory station.

How can I recall it back since I lost it by overwriting it with saved armory station build?

Thanks for answer.
  • NeuroticPixels
    NeuroticPixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I understand it, you’ll have to be bitten again and go through the quest. Like before. You essentially cured yourself by using your old armory build.
    After being turned into a vampire again, all your learned abilities and all that will be as they were before. The experience you gained won’t be lost. But your vampirism stage probably will be reset. You’ll be at stage 1. You’ll just have to put in the skill points to whatever abilities and passives you want from the vampire skill line.
    Edited by NeuroticPixels on October 4, 2022 10:35PM
    Check out the ReShade I made: Crispy Sharpness
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When you get vampire back, make sure to save a vampire build to save your vampire status. You can go back and forth pretty much a will.