Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Where to start Firesong prologue in-game NOT from crown store?

jle30303
jle30303
✭✭✭✭✭
- Thieves Guild has Quen, Dark Brotherhood has Amelie Crowe.
- Wrothgar has Stuga everywhere.
- Morrowind has Rhea Opacarius in Wayrest, or Alessio Guillon to point you to her from everywhere else.
- Clockwork has the "Order of the Eye Dispatch" in most Mages Guilds.
- Summerset has Vanus Galerion in starting major cities
- Murkmire has Concordia Mercius, and a note pointing you to her in faction-specific towns
- Elsweyr has Abnur Tharn, or Anais Davaux pointing you to him in faction-specific towns
- Dragonhold has Kasura, or Hinzuur to point you to her in faction-specific areas
- Greymoor has Lyris Titanborn in the Fighters Guilds in faction-specific areas
- Markarth has Gwendis in faction-specific areas
- Blackwood has Rogatus Cinna in faction-specific areas
- Deadlands has Rogatina Cinna in faction-specific areas
- High Isle has Jakarn in faction-specific areas

So who starts Firesong prologue, and where?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on October 4, 2022 2:35AM
  • Clyde_BlueSnake
    Clyde_BlueSnake
    ✭✭✭
    Main is Blue-Thuxis, a Argonian stamSorc, whose also is a werewolf! 2nd main, Cobalt-Thuxis, a Argonian stamArc, an identical twin sister to Blue-Thuxis, even is a werewolf as well! some alts:
    Nirn-Scale Rajthux (Argonian, Templar), Ros-Ei Nature-Thuxis (Argonian, Warden), Crimson-Thuxis (Argonian, DK), Bone-Thuxis Tharn (Argonian, Necro) Why Bone-Thuxis has Tharn as a last name:
    The siblings were separated at a young age due to a Dres slaver raid, Blue, Cobalt, Ros-Ei & their mother were able to escape, Crimson & Bone weren't that lucky. Crimson was later "rescued" by some Orcs that later ambushed the House Dres Dunmers, unfortunately one Dunmer remained & sadly successfully brought the young Bone-Thuxis to the Dres plantation. Later an Imperial, a Tharn, bought Bone at a auction & later told he was free, the young Argonian sadly had no idea where to go & doesn't know if his family was still alive, so the Tharn adopted him into House Tharn. This family of Argonians finally reunited years later.
    , Kenneth Clyde (Nord, Sorc), Selene Gray-Thuxis (Argonian, Nightblade), Urmanda (Orc, Warden)
    Some ESO history: I originally started from PS4 NA during June 10, 2015, I did reached CP 810+ on there. I eventually kinda got tired of paying PS+, so during February 4, 2019 I started moving to PC NA. Also CP: 810+. Nowadays I play ESO PC mostly, while PS4 is dust.
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are an EP character, you can talk to Druid Laurel next to the bank in Davon's Watch.
    Edited by Maitsukas on October 4, 2022 7:07AM
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • Vulsahdaal
    Vulsahdaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive seen a new guy hanging around in the Gonfalon bay gaming hall, in the room where you pick up the ToT dailies. I havent spoke to him yet, but I thought that it could be the prologue starter?
    Or maybe not.. guess I gotta talk to that one and figure out what hes selling...
    Edited by Vulsahdaal on October 3, 2022 10:16AM
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vulsahdaal wrote: »
    Ive seen a new guy hanging around in the Gonfalon bay gaming hall, in the room where you pick up the ToT dailies. I havent spoke to him yet, but I thought that it could be the prologue starter?

That is actually the Heroes of High Isle event quest.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Crown Store starter sends you to Druid Laurel who sends you to the Gonfalon bay gaming hall guy.
    Edit: forgot about the druid.

Nevermind. I've done the prologue but its rather forgottable. Druid sends you to wherever it is to do whatever it was.
    Edited by rpa on October 3, 2022 10:59AM
  • Clyde_BlueSnake
    Clyde_BlueSnake
    ✭✭✭
    rpa wrote: »
    The Crown Store starter sends you to Druid Laurel who sends you to the Gonfalon bay gaming hall guy.
    Edit: forgot about the druid.

I think you mixing the High Isle event The Island Tour quest with the Firesong Sojourn of the Druid King quest. For she doesn't send you there.
    Main is Blue-Thuxis, a Argonian stamSorc, whose also is a werewolf! 2nd main, Cobalt-Thuxis, a Argonian stamArc, an identical twin sister to Blue-Thuxis, even is a werewolf as well! some alts:
    Nirn-Scale Rajthux (Argonian, Templar), Ros-Ei Nature-Thuxis (Argonian, Warden), Crimson-Thuxis (Argonian, DK), Bone-Thuxis Tharn (Argonian, Necro) Why Bone-Thuxis has Tharn as a last name:
    The siblings were separated at a young age due to a Dres slaver raid, Blue, Cobalt, Ros-Ei & their mother were able to escape, Crimson & Bone weren't that lucky. Crimson was later "rescued" by some Orcs that later ambushed the House Dres Dunmers, unfortunately one Dunmer remained & sadly successfully brought the young Bone-Thuxis to the Dres plantation. Later an Imperial, a Tharn, bought Bone at a auction & later told he was free, the young Argonian sadly had no idea where to go & doesn't know if his family was still alive, so the Tharn adopted him into House Tharn. This family of Argonians finally reunited years later.
    , Kenneth Clyde (Nord, Sorc), Selene Gray-Thuxis (Argonian, Nightblade), Urmanda (Orc, Warden)
    Some ESO history: I originally started from PS4 NA during June 10, 2015, I did reached CP 810+ on there. I eventually kinda got tired of paying PS+, so during February 4, 2019 I started moving to PC NA. Also CP: 810+. Nowadays I play ESO PC mostly, while PS4 is dust.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post