The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Emperor with Ultimate Spam - wipes whole Castle defence alone

moXrox
moXrox
✭✭✭
Most people are talking about Vampires but in general it seems the Ultimates reduction is broken and can be spammed if you are Vampire or not.

At least in this video you will see an Emperor who is not using any Vampire abilities but wipes a whole Castle defence by himself.

An Emperor should be of course a strong opponent but i guess most people will have problems when a single person has so much power that most players could go just afk.

What you see in the video:

*Emperor player
* Dragonknight abilities
* Ultimate Spamming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLLs0oOxTZs
Music Channel:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCQHvIypA0v70w4uu_ej8wyg/featured
Tolkien Fantasy Music, Medieval, Pagan & Nordic Music Style
  • awkwarrd
    awkwarrd
    ✭✭✭
    DK..
    Ulti Reduction..
    No Vampire..

inb4 "nerf batswarm"
  • SuperScrubby
    SuperScrubby
    ✭✭✭
    Nerf Batswarm. There you beat me to it @awkwarrd‌ .
  • awkwarrd
    awkwarrd
    ✭✭✭
    DK clearly shining in all these vids about batswarm and vampires killing zergs.

When it looks like it's just people realizing how to play the broken DK.
  • grabbintrionb14_ESO
    it's the emperor buffs... a normal dk cannot spam so much
  • Alexandrious
    Alexandrious
    ✭✭✭
    What is that fire aoe centered on himself he keeps doing?
  • moXrox
    moXrox
    ✭✭✭
    What is that fire aoe centered on himself he keeps doing?

Thats "Impulse" a weapon AoE ability from the destruction staff.
    Music Channel:
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCQHvIypA0v70w4uu_ej8wyg/featured
    Tolkien Fantasy Music, Medieval, Pagan & Nordic Music Style
  • Mange
    Mange
    ✭✭
    Only a matter of time before some nub comes in here and says "Nerf Impulse".
  • Hodorius
    Hodorius
    ✭✭✭
    Must resist... The pain... Aaaaaaaah!
    Nerf Impulse! o:)
    Edited by Hodorius on May 2, 2014 2:59AM
  • Libertine
    Libertine
    ✭✭✭
    you know, i allways thought that after Warhammer i had seen it all as far as ridiculous balancing goes...ESO proved me wrong...how can anyone in their right mind release something this broken ?
  • awkwarrd
    awkwarrd
    ✭✭✭
    You guys seen the reddit notes about nerfing vampires?
    And nothing about DK's?

Hahaha.. my god.. even the DEV's don't even know whats going on in their own game.
    Just nerf vamps.. coz ppl said so.

I think Werewolf and Vampire should be reworked altogether, not just nerf them.
  • Phoenix99
    Phoenix99
    ✭✭✭
    You realize that luvboard is a vampire?

Also in that vid a lot of people did not realize that they are getting attacked (guys on the tower and the walls, archers and siege crews)

btw Impulse only should not stack with itself (and I think there was a bug that allowed for stacking some time ago). The vid is also quite old, since he is no more on the LB of the SC campaign, and as you can see he is very high VR rank while I have seen only 1 VR1 rank guy on the defenders in that vid. It was at the time when he and pack of The Noore players got into there with VR 7-10 ranks, while most of SC population wasn't even on VR1, with handful of VR1-2 ranks.

I am saying that as a DC Skull Crusher player. I've been there and seen him in action. It was strong because impulse was stacking with itself removing your base HP with no chance to resist. I think that it was fixed (at least in closed beta pre-release it was to be removed). It's not as dangerous as it looks from the vid. The issues was with him using the mist form when he was getting low... which is not shown in vid.

Edited by Phoenix99 on May 2, 2014 11:18AM
  • Soloeus
    Soloeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf DK! Just too powerful, and emperor clearing the whole zone? Not even a vampire, NERF EMPEROR!!!

Oh my god, just nerf it all so everything only gives a +1 bonus. Then nobody can say that anyone else is too strong.

Within; Without.
  • Phoenix99
    Phoenix99
    ✭✭✭
    Soloeus wrote: »
    Nerf DK! Just too powerful, and emperor clearing the whole zone? Not even a vampire, NERF EMPEROR!!!

Oh my god, just nerf it all so everything only gives a +1 bonus. Then nobody can say that anyone else is too strong.

luvboard is actually a vampire, but nvm that, read my earlier post about the vid.
  • Thechemicals
    Thechemicals
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think its fun that one guy can come and destroy and army of level 13,23,18,12,21,,10,10,10,35,32,21,21,23's. By the way templar is doing the same thing but instead of destro staff he uses solar flare morph aoe with radial sweep ultimate.

I dont think there should be any nerf but instead lets get someone on the battlefield that can match the emperor like a commander title and let these guys go dragonballz on each other. Epic war is epic.
    Vr14 Templar since release- dual resto
    Vr14 Dk bow/2h

Brayan Blackthunder
    Goddick
    Daggerfall Covenant

• Xaei
    Xaei
    ✭✭✭
    Soloeus wrote: »

I think the game is too violent. We should also replace all weapons in the game with daisies.
  • Jaxom
    Jaxom
    ✭✭✭✭
    The problem is that people try to melee a Vampire DK down. I can tell you from experience that as soon as you get too many people in on Bat Swarm, you aren't going to kill an emperor (an active one at that). We were fighting a VR10 last night and he was dropping in 2 seconds as soon as people who weren't in our party realized what to do.

Also, the change they are proposing, isn't going to fix the BatSwarm spam. It's going to hurt players not using the specific synergy due to class choice or armor type.
  • Maejohl
    Maejohl
    Jaxom wrote: »
    The problem is that people try to melee a Vampire DK down. I can tell you from experience that as soon as you get too many people in on Bat Swarm, you aren't going to kill an emperor (an active one at that). We were fighting a VR10 last night and he was dropping in 2 seconds as soon as people who weren't in our party realized what to do.

Also, the change they are proposing, isn't going to fix the BatSwarm spam. It's going to hurt players not using the specific synergy due to class choice or armor type.

That's fine in the open field. But there is not enough room inside a keep to get away (and stay away) from the swarm...