The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NERF OO. [AT LEAST limit proc to only magic status effect]

moleculardrugs
moleculardrugs
✭✭✭✭
OO is overpowered if you're giving it to physical status effects because people in GH have over 5k weapon damage and 12k penetration and spamming whirlwind. With plaguebreaker, OO is too overpowered if it is allowed for physical status effects.

This is coming from someone who uses damage shields (it doesn't matter with oblivion damage I know) but also 33k health. It just takes one person in your alliance who either has a poor build or who has PB procc'd on them for OO to take out an entire alliance at a keep that gets pushed into a corner of their keep.

This is unfair after you've worked so hard to protect your keep, just to instantly die due to a single explosion that you have no control over.
Edited by moleculardrugs on October 1, 2022 8:08PM
  • OnGodiDoDis
    OnGodiDoDis
    ✭✭✭
    It's already getting nerfed
  • moleculardrugs
    moleculardrugs
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's already getting nerfed

thank you
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is OO? FYI I am a re-noobed player. Been gone for almost a year.
    @ElizabethInAustin
    NA/PC
    Eleanour Masterham - Breton Templar
    Elise Masterham - Breton Magicka Nightblade
    Elinora Valen - Dunmer MagDK
    Elsa Masterham - Breton Mag Warden
  • moleculardrugs
    moleculardrugs
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is OO? FYI I am a re-noobed player. Been gone for almost a year.

It’s Occult Overload. It’s in the warfare CP skill line, in the area with the crit damage boost and the 8% heal upon direct damage. I forgot the exact names to all the skills but the only reason I know OO is because it tells me OO has hit me for 12800 damage or something close to 13k whenever someone dies in cyrodiil and I die because they exploded next to me