Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Celestial Crate - return in the shop?

Reame
Reame
Soul Shriven
Hello.

I know it's not far from this crate was in store for a long time, but i miss it completely.(For personal reasons i will cut it here.)

My question is if we can get this crate for a few days back in the store, please? Or can anyone from ZOS share the date when it comes back? Or is there way to buy it even the crate is not avalaible in Crown store right now?

Thank you everyone
Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 1, 2022 6:11PM
  • Reame
    Reame
    Soul Shriven
    Also, I'm so sorry that i post this in wrong category. I miss that there is "crown store" discussion. Can i move this somehow?
    Edited by Reame on October 1, 2022 2:32PM
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Reame
    Reame
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you @ZOS_Icy for moving this thread. Again i'm sorry, it was my fault.

But, what about Celestial crates? Can you share some information or is there anyway how to get them without beeing in store?

Again, thank you for answer.
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing that at least 2 years need to pass from the first occurence of a Crown Crate Season before it can make a return.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.