Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Well...how's the event?

DigiAngel
DigiAngel
✭✭✭✭✭
I started it...and when I realized it had the possibility to be a buncha fetch missions I stopped...could be wrong though. How is it? Any one complete it?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on September 30, 2022 1:37PM
  • ForMalacath
    ForMalacath
    ✭✭✭
    You mean the starter quest? Nice little scenic tour around high Isle and amenos with some amusing npc consequences. Got distracted by the Volcanic Vents going off along the way so took a little bit longer than I thought it would but cant complain, got a tonne of event boxes from em and the goodies have been plentiful :)
    Edited by ForMalacath on September 30, 2022 12:17PM
    In Malacath we trust

XB1 EU
  • tohopka_eso
    tohopka_eso
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some of the NPC consequences were a nice touch to it.
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DigiAngel wrote: »
    I started it...and when I realized it had the possibility to be a buncha fetch missions I stopped...could be wrong though. How is it? Any one complete it?

Not sure what you mean. There are 2 quests. One is for a global event that the whole community is doing to earn shared rewards. That you only do once / character if you want. The other is just standard dailies you do during any zone celebration event.

Don't even do all 3 if you want your tickets. Just do the Delve one, run around in a delve for like 3 minutes because nothing is alive to kill really. Get in get out, turn in, get your tickets.
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok cool thanks.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Players Helping Players section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm enjoying the event. The intro quest was a bit long but, as long as you're not in a hurry, pleasant enough. I've been doing a delve, WB and volcano daily each day. The delves are easy but actually the WB and volcanoes seem to go a bit faster because there are loads of players helping. Normally I don't care for tasks that involve lots of players in one area trying to do the same thing (like delve or public dungeon endeavors) but since dlc WBs and world events are pretty tough, all the extra help is quite welcome. I'm also liking the double coffers since they add to the High Isles overland sets stickerbook pretty well.

If you're only looking for one daily per day, don't overlook the WB or volcano ones since there is plenty of help.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • FluffyReachWitch
    FluffyReachWitch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The High Isle dailies are easy and the quest givers are a very short distance from the city wayshrine. So, the event being based on that makes it fast and pleasant.

Also, I got a cute sunflower painting that I need to find a place for in my house. :*
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    getting double drops on vet dreadsail trial is great lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My biggest complaint is that there are so many people hitting vents that my connection is lagging when I try to participate. No issues otherwise though.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was caught out by the intro quest being so long because I was expecting the usual basic pointer to the right map. It was actually a nice surprise that there's more to it and it ties in well to the community event - I was able to get the pathfinder achievement while doing it. The only downside is because I expected it to be very short I didn't allow much time, and wanted to get it done on the first day for the endeavour. But I hope they add more like this in future, I've been wanting events to be more than just grinding existing daily quests or bosses since they started.

Other than that though the event is the usual process of grinding bosses or daily quests, so I've just been doing one per day for the tickets. It's somewhat annoying that the respawn is so long (someone said it's an hour for some bosses) so there's a lot more waiting than actually participating - and of course you can't go do something else because they'll die in seconds once they respawn. But it's no worse than the other events.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Easy time to complete all of the vents and world bosses if you usually run solo and the double drops on resources are nice.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.