The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Last maintenance broke the cyrodiil performance , AGAIN

MISTFORMBZZZ
MISTFORMBZZZ
✭✭✭
Since last weeks maintenance the grey host performance is complelty unplayable on GH PS EU again.

After the new patch release it was fine, till last weeks maintenance. Whatever you have done, please undo it.

Greyhost on PS EU ist like 3/9 bars in total at prime time , even at campaign end / campaign reset - when its usually more populated.

Blackreach (where its playable) is empty.

So pvp on PS EU is completly dead now because of this.

How can there not be a fixing maintenance this week ?? Fix this please ASAP zos!
  • xFocused
    xFocused
    ✭✭✭✭
    GH NA is no better. Logged on yesterday morning for about a hour and the glitching, players freezing in place then speeding up all over the place is literally game breaking. Feels like I'm playing on Dial up internet, no joke. I just logged out and gave up. The servers I feel like are never going to get the upgrade they need and we'll always be stuck with empty promises from Zos
  • Dangranma_Burgrukgad
    Dangranma_Burgrukgad
    ✭✭✭✭
    I admire your dedication but you are fighting an already lost war like those japanese that were stranded in some remote island after WWII.
    Time to depose your weapons, there is no future for PvP in this game.
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    xFocused wrote: »
    GH NA is no better. Logged on yesterday morning for about a hour and the glitching, players freezing in place then speeding up all over the place is literally game breaking. Feels like I'm playing on Dial up internet, no joke. I just logged out and gave up. The servers I feel like are never going to get the upgrade they need and we'll always be stuck with empty promises from Zos

I don't think it's the servers I think it's something in the code. PC NA was upgraded a little while ago (I think) but they have a code issue along with all the calculations that need to be made constantly because of the ever-increasing number of sets and procs.
  • MISTFORMBZZZ
    MISTFORMBZZZ
    ✭✭✭
    MrLasagna wrote: »
    I admire your dedication but you are fighting an already lost war like those japanese that were stranded in some remote island after WWII.
    Time to depose your weapons, there is no future for PvP in this game.

i feel that too! Lots from my guild already put their weapons away.. Its a shame and so sad to see
  • Thrasher91604
    Thrasher91604
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GH PC NA has been nearly unplayable the last 2 nights in big fights. Skills not working, rubberbanding, doors not interactable, movement frozen.

@ZOS_GinaBruno did you take away server resources from Cyrodiil and give them to high isle for the event? You need to support all parts of the game, not just events. :(
  • xFocused
    xFocused
    ✭✭✭✭
    GH PC NA has been nearly unplayable the last 2 nights in big fights. Skills not working, rubberbanding, doors not interactable, movement frozen.

@ZOS_GinaBruno did you take away server resources from Cyrodiil and give them to high isle for the event? You need to support all parts of the game, not just events. :(

Yep. GH NA PS is just awful right now as I mentioned above. I try to stick it out but when you can't cast abilities, lagging all over the place, double dooring keeps, the list goes on....I just log out and go play something else. It's mind boggling to me how this game in 2022 can have such awful performance but older online multiplayer games can have such smooth performance. I play Battlefield 4 a lot and it's night and day, lol
  • MISTFORMBZZZ
    MISTFORMBZZZ
    ✭✭✭
    xFocused wrote: »

Yep. GH NA PS is just awful right now as I mentioned above. I try to stick it out but when you can't cast abilities, lagging all over the place, double dooring keeps, the list goes on....I just log out and go play something else. It's mind boggling to me how this game in 2022 can have such awful performance but older online multiplayer games can have such smooth performance. I play Battlefield 4 a lot and it's night and day, lol

yeah , i mean i play on next gen console and this i what i got in 2022 with eso 😂 Embaressing