The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

previous dlc collectors pack purchase option?

lathemonkey69
lathemonkey69
Soul Shriven
was curious if there will ever be an option to buy the collectors packs of previous dlc's without buying high isle again. been playing this game for a year, been and eso+ member for a year. i just bought my brother the high isle collectors pack and seen he gets all the dlc's for $43. im feeling pretty cheated as i pre paid for high isle, paid more money and got less stuff, nor is there an option to buy previous collectors dlc's . unless i want to buy high isle again. i understand im paying to have access to the dlc first. which the only real benefit was getting oakensoul. Then it gets nerfed, along with my templar. and then they are offering all the dlc's i dont have along with high isle. its hard not to feel bitter about my purchase at all and wondering what was the point of prepay.... is this how it is with all the new dlc's?
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purchase options:
    Upgrade: latest chapter only
    Collector's Upgrade: latest chapter only with some cosmetics and such

Collection: all previous chapters including latest one
    Collection Collector's edition: all previous chapters, including latest one, and all the cosmetics and such for all those chapters.

These options are all available for prepurchase when a new chapter is released, so you failed to purchase it because you didn't see it available (understandable since the labeling is confusing) not because it wasn't possible to.

Yes, they do this every year. So your best bet is to buy the appropriate edition you want when the next chapter releases, whether as a preorder or waiting until its discounted next September.