The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Heroes Event Tickets

bridgetrose
bridgetrose
✭✭✭
I read that you can get 2 event tickets a day. I did the daily and got one. How do I get the second one? I'm so confused.
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Did you have 11 tickets before turning in the quest? That's usually the culprit.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    Soarora wrote: »
    Did you have 11 tickets before turning in the quest? That's usually the culprit.

No. I must not of had any because now I have 1. Maybe I did the wrong quest. I did the one where you go to all the outlooks and fishing holes. Is there another?

Oh and I did the taste test one.
    Edited by bridgetrose on September 30, 2022 12:01AM
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Soarora wrote: »

No. I must not of had any because now I have 1. Maybe I did the wrong quest. I did the one where you go to all the outlooks and fishing holes. Is there another?

Oh and I did the taste test one.

Weird... I got 2 from turning in a worldboss daily. I wonder if the number is wrong for that quest turn-in or something.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just turned in my first quest. It was the WB quest. I received 2 tickets and confirmed in my inventory that I did actually receive them.

PC/NA
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    I guess I thought he intro quests for the holiday counted but they don't. I did a regular daily and got the tickets. Thanks for saying you guys got them for the WB. It helped.