The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Access to Guild Trader via a Banker

JARTHEGREY
JARTHEGREY
✭✭✭
OK I'm mega confused.
I submitted a ticket # 220928-000824 regarding access to Guild Trader via a Banker.
According to Google;

TRADING GUILDS
If you want to sell to other players in ESO, you will have to join a Trader Guild or a Guild that has a Trader. Once you are in one of these Guilds, you can access the Guild Trader through any bank by selecting Guild Store or directly through the NPC Trader.

But according to ESO Team email;

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team. Andrew here!

I understand you're contacting us because you cannot access your guild bank from your banker. Bankers grant you the ability to access your personal bank storage space from almost anywhere in the world (Cyrodill and the Imperial City excluded), and once summoned, he can be accessed by anybody in your group.

This storage space includes your currencies, but does not include Guild Banks or Stores.

So - can anyone enlighten me please?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on September 29, 2022 1:15PM
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are a member of a Guild, with trader access, you can access that trader through the Static Banker NPCs to sell content. You can access through the same NPCs and through the actual trader stall NPC to buy from that trader.

You cannot use your assistant Banker to access the trader.
  • JARTHEGREY
    JARTHEGREY
    ✭✭✭
    OK thanks. I get that now, but I still can't access the trader through the static banker. I'll raise a new ticket. Thanks.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JARTHEGREY wrote: »
    OK thanks. I get that now, but I still can't access the trader through the static banker. I'll raise a new ticket. Thanks.

Are you trying to sell in the trader? If so, it is possible that your guild did not give you permission to do so.
  • JARTHEGREY
    JARTHEGREY
    ✭✭✭
    I can visit the Npc guild trader and I'm able to sell items through them. I asked the guild master and he said I had all the permissions.
    Edited by JARTHEGREY on September 28, 2022 5:36PM
  • rauyran
    rauyran
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can't access guild trader through a summoned banker. You can only access them via bankers that are in city locations.
  • JARTHEGREY
    JARTHEGREY
    ✭✭✭
    Right - thank you everyone. I finally got it - I went to a city banker as suggested and that was OK. It turns out that the banker in the Thieves Guild does not count as a city banker and does not therefore offer access (that was where I was going wrong).

Thank you to all that commented.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for posting and letting us know the guild issue has been resolved. For this reason we will now close the thread from further comments.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.