The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC-EU LGBTQ+ Friendly Guild Looking for new Members! [PVE-PVP]

Ku_Tang
Ku_Tang
Soul Shriven
Gay_Pride_Flag.svg.png?width=960&height=240

Gay_Pride_Flaglar.png?width=960&height=25
Hello, Everyone!

We are a social, LGBTQ+ friendly guild, with tolerance and acceptance for everyone no matter who they are, and we always encourage our members to be themselves without any fears. We also try to share as much positive vibes as we can. Assembling a community friendly for LGBTQ+ people is not easy task especially when homophobia is present everywhere. Our Guild is all about hanging out, helping out, and most importantly - Conquering Cyrodiil together. Are you a person not related to the LGBTQ+ but still want to support ? This is the perfect place for you, we accept everyone no matter the gender.

There are no activity requirements to stay in our guild, but if you are going to be offline for a long time let us know about it, its really important to us so that we can decide what kind of groups we can make.

Because our guild is a safe for everyone envoirment, We are a Troll-Free, LGBTQ+ friendly guild with strong support for our members, and offer a free guild bank for newcommers! The only requirement we have is that you log in at least once per year and are lgbtq friendly and not a troll, homophobic people who join to destroy our community are going to get removed quickly.

The guild is mostly focused on Roleplaying and PVP but we are also doing lots of PVE activities and Helping is most important to us, so if you need help with crafting or any dungeons feel free to ask.
If you want to join contact us here: https://discord.gg/j7FsZ3NEnF

or

ingame:
@Spjong
@L3ThalViper
My @name is same as profile name. (for some reason it gets censored)

[Snip]

[Edited for inappropriate images]
Edited by ZOS_Volpe on September 29, 2022 12:48PM
LGBTQ+ Enjoyer

Main class: Gankblade
Main guild: LGBTQ
Favourite weapon: Legendary Caluurion's Legacy Maul.
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello there,

I still have a 5th spot open for a guild, and am looking for a LGBTQ guild.

So this message catched my eye.

Which Alliance are you fighting for, or does that not really matter? I 'm an AD fanboy :-) but have a few EP characters as well.

I mostly do PvE however, so if that is not a problem, then I gladly join.

I have a PvP focused Warden, but have not really played her since the change to shalks.

Have a nice day,
    Kind Regards,
    Aelorin
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • Ku_Tang
    Ku_Tang
    Soul Shriven

Hello, We do not discriminate against other alliances, but we are mainly playing on the AD-LGBTQ+ alliance, fighting for peace and justice against opposing forces in communist cyrodil.

We also do the occasional RND, and farm runs.

if you are interested in joining our cult, I'd implore you in sending in-game mail to our guild master @IhaveaGFinSkyrim for an invite, thank you.
    LGBTQ+ Enjoyer

Main class: Gankblade
    Main guild: LGBTQ
    Favourite weapon: Legendary Caluurion's Legacy Maul.
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Allright,

Will be online this evening, and then I will send the GM a message.

For the Queen!

Aelorin
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.