The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Plaguebreak post nerf

Syiccal
Syiccal
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone still use this set, is it still worth it post nerf now it only procs every 20 seconds on each player?
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use it for NB bow..it's less common then it used to be, but it's still out there.
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's still good.

Auto-proc of Diseased status effect = easy Occult Overload if you kill them.
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah that's why I still use it on one of my toons. It can proc Occult Overload.

The problem is the tankiness and survivability of U35 makes getting that proc difficult. I don't see many disorganized stacked zergs now when I play. if there's a large stacked group it's an organized ball group that's very difficult to take down without coordinated negates.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Plague break is great against groups still, but not as effective against someone solo.

Stay away from mobs, stay away from guards, don’t run a pet, and don’t run in a huge Zerg with paper players. PB won’t kill you.