The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question about the main quest

Cloat
Cloat
Soul Shriven
I have completed the main quest on two of my chars. When i browse my achievements, one of them is light up with a blue border. It is for completing main quest ch 1, the rest of them is completed with no blue bordeer. I play on xbox and im missing the xbox achievments for completing the last two chapters of the main quest (5.5 & 6) though I have done them in game. Is the blue border related to my issue perhaps?
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the achievements that have a little "person" symbol with blue text when unearned mean that is a per-character achievement still and not account wide

i know to finish the entire harborage storyline the very last quest achievement is basically locked behind completing the main quest of the coldharbour zone
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014