The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Did you enter the Twitter "Roll a Random Character?" Contest?

newtinmpls
newtinmpls
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
I did. Had fun.

My character turned out to be a female Argonian Sorc from the Pact (I have the any race thing, so that wasn't certain).

Daril-Haj-Ojei (Blind One who sees Hidden Ecstasy) it's difficult to see in these pics but she has one "milky" eye, so in my head cannon she can see "other things" with that eye. Sometimes.

She had a fairly isolated childhood; “odd, even for one of the Jel” was a common comment. Her attitude is that there is joy and beauty everywhere. An Archein by heritage and originally from Gideon in Blackmarsh, she was a member of the group that re-captured Heita-Meen; an Argonian slave who had escaped from Clan Dres. When the Archein Hist showed Heita-Meen a vision of the imminent Akaviri invasion, Daril-Haj-Ojei believed and followed her, but was captured and sacrificed. Most of her family perished in those battles. She enjoyed her time in Cold Harbor, but was eventually sent back to Nirn by the Prophet; she ended up in Bleakrock. She was nursed back to health by Holsgar (Miller) and his wife Maesa (Blacksmith) and considers them family.

d8pdg6J.png

Then for extra fun, I went to the outfit station and random-ed up an outfit. Tweaked very few colors and things:

KvccDu0.png
Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And now that I was on twitter long enough to try and send something, my account is now locked.

Sigh.

Wasn't that excited about that platform anyway.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kinda wonder if a lot of long term players have at least one character slot free to do so.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kinda wonder if a lot of long term players have at least one character slot free to do so.

Well, In my case I also play multiple accounts and both NA and EU so I have not maxed slots out

Yet

And here she is in a jam session with a new friend; if you look closely, music is clearly soothing a nearby savage beast.

Et820QW.png

And later they really got going

kqZdmde.png