Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Houses with undercrofts

Tantala
Tantala
✭✭✭
Hi,
This may sound daft but I'm looking for a house with an undercroft to house my growing collection of macabre oddities.

None of the housing guides seem to specify which sort of rooms are available - any suggestions would be received with gratitude (except "Get a life").
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Here is a decent site with most (all?) of the houses. You can click on each and take a video tour

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/homes-list/

• Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Overlook (Glenumbra, notable) has kind of an undercroft. It also has a trapdoor that leads to the water below the cliffs. I made another room (or better yet, a cave) down there to store such oddities.
  • Tantala
    Tantala
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the suggestions guys. The Unoffical Eleder Scrolls pages seem to suggest that at least part of the underground chamber is indeed an undercroft so I'll give it a go.

Its only money, right? Actually, its only a chunk of the Crowns I've accumulated throuh ESP + membership and finally decided to make use of.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tantala wrote: »
    Thanks for the suggestions guys. The Unoffical Eleder Scrolls pages seem to suggest that at least part of the underground chamber is indeed an undercroft so I'll give it a go.

Its only money, right? Actually, its only a chunk of the Crowns I've accumulated throuh ESP + membership and finally decided to make use of.

Actually, it's one of the houses one can also buy for gold.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You do need to qualify to buy Daggerfall Overlook for gold. But the grind for the price and the grind for the quest completions can be the same grind. Throw in some daily crafting writs with your side-quests and you may reach both goals at the same time.
  • thenappinghamster
    hakkvild's high hall!! in craglorn 🙂