The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PVE][PC-NA] Great House Avalan- Looking for Veteran Trial Members!

OolongSnakeTea
OolongSnakeTea
✭✭✭✭
0i1mtunf0sz7.png

Great House Aavalan

Brief About:
Looking for a new group of friends to explore ESO with? Our guild is new player, LGBTQIA2S+ and ally friendly. We like to teach veteran hard content!

Active Game Time:
Week Days- 8PM CT-Late
Weekends- Afternoons till Late
*Most of us are M-F 9-5'ers or are in college, and game in our off time.

Acitivites: Dungeons, Trials, Questing, Crafting

Great House Avalan sounds like it is an RP guild, but it's more just a headcannon for the founding players and way to structure the guild ranks. We're a bunch of nerds who like to play hard end game PVE content and have 'been there done that got the t-shirt' and decided to be more casual to teach people to get where they want with their end game goals.

We're looking for chill people to explore veteran end game content, and those who want to learn the ropes of the game's multiple systems in general without the overwhelming players. We take all skills and meet your gaming goals without judgement. Meaning, we take on new players or veterans a like with the understanding that content is being taught, and with the expectations to meet PVE end-game performance. The core of us who teach have clear all current content, or better (flawless, speed, ect)- so we're all experienced and understand class/roles and options to make you feel confident in your own end game choices.

We do get our sweat on time to time, having cleared several hard modes now in 4-man content, gotten people their skin-clears, have fun in arena score pushes, as well as veteran Black Rose Prision! We're looking to foritify our roster for Veteran Trials now, which we do every Sunday Evenings! Thats where you can come in and join the fun! We have several core members, so dungeons are always happening, and gear is farmed to get your builds where you want them. We offer a range of weekly events- from gear farming trials, to fishing with beer. So the skill range is wide for people to have fun, or intensity of game play they want after a long day at work.

Guild expectations are light and loose- just have fun with the time you have. No dues, no 'required monthly events'. If you're inactive for a really long time, I may poke you and make sure you're ok. We have an active discord with tons of resoures as well to help you find information!

If you are interested in joining- please message in game our officers:
Edited by OolongSnakeTea on April 28, 2023 3:54PM
"I try to create sympathy for my characters, then turn the monsters loose."– Stephen King

• OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    csj7itqe2goa.png

Looking for some solid DPS for our veteran trial team! We always need a nightblade DPS coverage and won't say no to a templar of any flavor either! We have room for 2 supports (1 tank/ 1healer), and 3 DPS for our core team.

Our Veteran Trial Nights are Saturday at 9PM CT with a 2-hour had cap.

Sundays we farm normal trials or dungeons for gear, along with throughout the week various farm events for funzies.
    "I try to create sympathy for my characters, then turn the monsters loose."– Stephen King

• OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    kzcombrbcdje.png

Its was a busy friday night- we had a random Roulette Veteran learning group, we had a sweaty Purified Devistator group, as well as a decent score for vDSA!

We'd love to have you if your end game goals are PVE! At the start of your journey or a long time vet!

• OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still active and loving the game! We now have a Veteran Trial raid group for Sundays at 8PM EST- and looking to field out more intrested DPS who want to learn vet-end game or are just wanting a home to do some end game content! Tanks and healers are fine to apply as well, but we do need those stabby-magic types!

• OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    The 30th of April kicks off and starts our community's One Year Annivesary, and we're so excited to get set up with special contests, raffles and prizes for folks new and old to hang out and have fun.

• OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    One year anniversary was a blast! Looking forward to many more to come with friends in various games.

We are looking forward to our first weekend when Necrom drops on PC-NA for Edge of Insanity and the challenges there! Join today to get combat ready!

• OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking for a consistant group on Sundays? We're looking for one or two more DPS to fill out our veteran roster on Sundays
    (8PM EST)!

• OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    We're not a one sized fits all end game community, and offer hands on 1v1 end game education for all roles (DPS, tank, and healing) with our educated volunteers in the community. We have walked the walk, and know the dances - and ways to make your end game accessible at your current level all while growing and developing to the challenges you wish to face. Send in game mail to any of our officers for details or invite!