Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

what class should i make my alt ?

DarthKitana
DarthKitana
Soul Shriven
Going to try to make my first alt ! I got this really cool axe but my magika necro cant use it , so i want a class that can . which would be a good starter mdps class or the easiest for me to learn ?
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you didnt want to make a new character, you could use the armory to set up a 2nd build that is a stam necro instead of your current mag necro

if you wanted a full on 2nd character that will be stam focused, virtually any class will work, although i think templar would be the easiest to get into, but realistically any class can do both stam or mag focused builds
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since we're talking about an axe I think some sort of crit build would be best. A khajiit night blade for instance.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've been running a double 2H Khajit stamsorc with Tzvogins + Relequen + Kilt + Perfercted VMA 2H backbar. Feels beastly.